Through Participatory Budgeting, Council Member of the 26th District, Jimmy VanBramer, wants you to help decide how to spend $1 Million in public funds.
Here’s what you need to know:
- VOTE: We will have voting stations in front of the school between April 9th and April 13th from 7:30am to 8:15am. It takes five minutes o fill in the survey and drop off.
- Who can vote? ANYONE* 11 years old and older who lives in District Council 26 (Sunnyside, Woodside, Long Island City, and parts of Astoria). *US Citizenship is not required.
- PS150Q will have two items on the ballot:
- $400,000 for Auditorium upgrades
- $100,000 for Technology upgrades
- ONLINE VOTING: (link will be valid beginning April 7th): www.pbnyc.org/vote
- Voting Week: April 7th to April 15th.
What you can do:
- VOTE and ask your neighbors to vote!
- Volunteer for 45 minutes (7:30am to 8:15am) to gather votes: http://signup.com/go/iVrzMiD
Vote for projects to improve and enrich OUR school!