The Fall 2014 Parent Conferences begin November 1st with a focus on parents of Elementary and Pre-K students.
Click here for flyers, translated in 9 languages, and registration information.
- Pre-K Activities Parents Can Do at Home
- The IEP Process Step-by-Step
- Why You Should Read to Your Child
- Getting the Most from Museum Visits
- The Benefits of a Dual Language Education
- Bullying: What to Look For, What to Know, What to Say
- And many more
All conferences will include the following:
- Keynote Address by Chancellor Carmen Fariña
- Free Breakfast
- Free Childcare for children 5 and older
- On-Site Interpretation